Thursday, November 3, 2011

Silly Siblings

Journalling reads:

I wish I could remember what set Heidi and Stefan off into fits of laughter and such silliness.

Regardless of what sparked their craziness, I'm so glad that I had the camera on hand to capture the moment.

It typifies the wonderful relationship that these two share. They are there for each other, not only for fun and crazy times, but are constantly amazing us, their teachers and our friends with their closeness, often demonstrating how supportive and
caring they are towards each other.


During the years that have passed since this day there have been countless similar moments of togetherness.

I wish you countless more!

(November 2011)

Here's a link to the template I created for this layout http://www.box.net/shared/97t8iz49iuejcza32zds
that was inspired by a layout (and freebie) from Cathy Zeilske: http://cathyzielske.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/11/a-post-halloween-free-download-for-you.html

No comments:

Post a Comment