Thursday, April 4, 2013

What Makes Me Me

I am Brenda: a woman, a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister and a friend. | I am a lover of the outdoors: cottaging, camping, hiking, kayaking and more. | I am active: walking weekly with friends and training for my first marathon. | I am a reader: mainly popular novels, but enjoying how bookclub is broadening my literary horizons. | I am a crafter: with way more supplies, ideas and unfinished projects than time. | I am a scrapbooker: digital, paper and some hybrid too; so thankful for a life filled with memories worth keeping. | I am a photographer: more quantity than quality but gradually improving. | I am a stasher: finding it hard to get rid of life's clutter. | I am comfortable in the kitchen: baking and cooking for family and friends. | I am partial to blue: perhaps because of my eyes. | I am a chauffeur: happily driving Heidi, Stefan and their friends about town.

Created using template from Cathy Zielske provided as part of her Clean and Simple workshop at Big Picture Classes and with a few digital elements and paper from the Enjoy Life kit (part of March 2013 Digi Files) by The Cluster Queen (Melissa) whose products are available at Scrap Matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment